BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

1st Trimester

So it's been a few weeks. I had my second dr appt a week ago. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat, 170 beats per minute. Sadly, Caleb was not able to make it so I called him and he got to hear the heartbeat over the phone. Caleb thinks this rate of heartbeat means we are having a girl. I told him that it's just an old wives tale. We will see who is right in a few more weeks.

Lately, I have just been feeling fat and not pregnant. I had gained weight before the wedding, so that is not helping my self esteem issues right now. Someone suggested taking a 3 month along pic but I am not feeling it. My boobs are growing and that isn't fun either. I was having some trouble with my sciatica nerve. It was a long painful weekend at the beginning of the month. I had to work all weekend and couldn't get into the chiropractor until Monday. But I am doing better now. It just feels like a pulled muscle. So now it is time to get that workout routine back in place. I need it for my health and the baby, not to mention my sanity and my marriage. I had been very hormonal, so Caleb and I were fighting alot. Things are getting better now.

I am starting to think about nursery themes and colors. I actually started a wish list at Babiesrus to help me keep track of what I like. And will have something to go on when I do go to create the baby registry. We have been working on names. I will keep you posted on all these fun things.

0 comments: