BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still waiting....

Gaven has still not arrived yet, but I still have 12 days to go until my due date. I have had swollen feet & ankles. But the swelling is getting worse, my legs, hands, and face are inclueded now. Along with the swelling I am retaining fluid around the tendon that causes carpal tunnel so my fingers are almost completely numb on my right hand and the left it is just my finger tips. The doctor has been worried about my swelling turning into preeclampsia but so far everything has been good. But today I am feeling nervous about the excess swelling. Last week my blood pressure was high for me but still within good pregnancy range. So we will see what it is today.

I want to have this baby. I am ready to meet my son!!!!

0 comments: