BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Month Before Wedding

We are one month away from our nuptials. I am starting to stress about all the things we have to do. The biggest thing is that our invitations have not arrived (but they should be here today). So that is my first priority this week. Then there is the centerpieces, birdseed packets, program, and so on..... Even tho I am stressing I am completely excited to be marrying Caleb. He is truly the man of my dreams. He makes me weak in the knees when he kisses me or just gives me that look.

We met and started dating 14 months ago. I was not looking for a boyfriend, just planning to have an amazing summer. Then my friend Kristy said wanna go golfing with Josh and one of his friends. It took us a couple more weeks but once I had decided to be w/ him it was all over. I was hooked. I think on of the best things we did was not jump right in to seeing each other everyday. We waited a couple weeks and then I went on vacation for 10 days and that really helped me realize how much I liked him and wanted to be with him. Ever since we have been working on creating a life together.

0 comments: