BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Invitations

AHG....I am so frustrated. The invitations for ourwedding finally arrived yesterday so they are going out in the mail 1 month before the wedding. On top of the tardiness, they were not printed in the correct color, missing the maple leaf outline, and there is a mistake on the address. I am sending them out anyway because I can't wait any longer. Obviously, no one receiving the invite will know the ink color was supposed to be brown and there was supposed to be the maple leaf. But some people will catch the typo. I will not recommend this business to anyone. On the bright side, the invitations are out and I can move on to more of the details of the wedding. Hopefully no more of this and things will be clear sailing from now on. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It looks like you figured out where I got my blog template ;)

Kristen said...

Oh, and good luck with the rest of your wedding planning!