BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

24 days and counting.....

We have 24 days until the wedding and a whole list of things to do. I tried to relax over the holiday weekend between working Saturday, baby shower on Sunday and a party Sunday night at our house. Then I cleaned the whole house. I think that might of been a little procrastination on my part but now it is clean and won't bother me. Tonight Caleb wants to go golfing so he can "practice" for playoffs on his golf league. I really want to go because we haven't golfed together much this summer and would love to spend some quality time w/ him. We still have some invitations to get out, because we still had to get the addresses. Of course, I have to make the centerpieces, birdseed packets and all the other last minute little stuff. But it will all work out in the end and we will have a beautiful wedding day.

0 comments: