BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Feeling better

So last night we finished up our pre-marriage mentoring sessions. They feel we did really well and that we have "our heads on straight" about being married and all that it entails. So my mind is put to rest not to mention I get an evening back to myself. Which also helps to keep me sane. I am completely in love with Caleb and know that he is not perfect (neither am I) but he is perfect for me.

The dress is bought, the date is set, the cake is paid for, the flowers decided on, the rings are in, and the food will be ordered next week. Things are going well. Just have to finish up those dam center pieces, create a play list for the dj, and finalize things w/ the photographer.

In 16 days I will marry the love of my life........

0 comments: