BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Rain...Love Hate Relationship

It has been raining all day here in Northwest PA. I love rainy days for a multitude of reasons:
~I can get lots of work done inside because I don't want to be outside
~I can curl up w/ a good book, blanket and a cup of hot tea
~rain is mesmerizing and you can just get lost in your thoughts
~and I LOVE kissing in the rain.

As for the reasons that I don't like rain:
~cancelling outdoor activites
~mud (unless of course we are on the 4wheeler)
~the gloominess
~when it is cold outside and everything turns to ice
~and wet dogs

Right now I am wishing I was home curled up on the couch reading Yada Yada Prayer Group (the 1st in the series), siping on some herbal tea and just over all relaxing. But then I keep thinking about the golf outing that I am in tomorrow and how the weather man is calling for soaking rain all day tomorrow. I am not looking forward to getting soaked and cold. But I am going to try to keep a positive outlook and hope for no rain.

Have a great weekend all!

0 comments: