BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I failed again

I failed at not keeping up with this blog. I have three blogs now. I have my exercise and getting healthy blog (that I haven't been posting on much lately because I haven't been doing so well in that area of my life.) and I am now a featured blogger on the WhattoExpect website. It is great because it is a paying blog. Plus I get to blog about mommy things and being pregnant and other child related topic.

Gaven will be 1 year old in a few weeks. We are getting ready for his birthday party. And for Gaven and Caleb's first fishing trip to Black Lake with the Benbens. My family has been going on this fishing trip for years. Actually there is a whole group of people that go now. I am hoping for warm weather so it will be more enjoyable.

Gaven's birthday party will be Elmo themed. That is his favorite stuffed toy and Elmo was also the first thing he acknowledged when shopping. The first of many "I want that Mommy" to come. But I was happy to get. I have been a fan of Elmo myself. So Gaven's Easter basket had Elmo stuff in it also.
He got his first stuffed Elmo, a dvd and an Elmo bib with his "Gaven" embroidered on it. Gaven loves snuggling and giving kisses to Elmo. For his birthday party I got the Elmo paper products and decorations and we will get an Elmo cake also. I'll post pictures after the party. We gave Gaven his birthday present from us already.....

His first toy box. Of course it is John Deere. It wouldn't be anything else.



0 comments: