BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Great news...

I have some great news to share. A few weeks ago I applied to be a feature blogger on What to Expect website and on Wednesday I found out I got the job. It is a paying freelance blogging. I submitted a few names for my blog to my editor yesterday and I am waiting to hear back so I can get started on starting my blog and writing my first four blogs. Hopefully I will get the hang of writing so search engines will pick up my blog. The first few will probably be learning experiences but I am hoping to gain alot from this venture. I am SOOOO excited!!!!

Tomorrow Trevor, Lacey, Caleb and I are going wine tasting and to dinner for Valentines Day. It should be a good time. Hope everyone is able to spend sometime with their loved ones this weekend. Have a great weekend!

XOXOXO

0 comments: