BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

New month....

First off, it took an entire month for Gaven to get his second tooth. So now he has 2 teeth!!!! YEAH! He is now 8 months old. I can't believe we are now closer to him being a year old. He is still babbling and saying dadada and an occasional mama. My favorite is still "nda". He has his velociraptor screech. He has started to scream more often. Finding new vocal cords everyday.  Still no crawling. But he loves to hold your fingers and pull himself to standing then sit,  stand & sit, stand & sit. I need to take more pictures of Gaven. I haven't put any in his month by month frame since October. Here is a picture that Caleb sent me the other day.
Hi Mommy

Caleb is back to work. So that is good. Gaven loves being at the babysitters and she missed him. Plus it is good for him to be around other children. But I do miss not making the babysitter stop in the morning.  I am doing well with my workouts. I actually have been working out 4 or 5 days a week. I am happy about that. For more info check out cristygetshealthy.blogspot.com

Have a great week!

0 comments: