BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

For the love of Fall...

It is a beautiful sunny, 75 degree day in Northwest PA and I am loving it. Fall is my favorite season. The leaves are really starting to change, the nights are cool, pumpkins & mums are plentiful, and its football season. Yesterday, we rounded up the gang and went for a 4 wheeling ride. It was perfect, the woods were colorful, the sun was shining and the wildlife was abundant. Also, Caleb and his buddies worked on measuring, cutting and power washing the boards for the "man cave". Caleb's very own den for the guys to gather and watch football games and those stupid scary/suspense movies that I don't like. lol He is recovering the walls w/ barn wood planks to give it a very rustic look. They only got one wall covered this weekend.

I am hoping to go home and sit outside a bit and read. Then take Remi for a walk at Roche park after supper. Hope everyone is having this nice beautiful weather. ENJOY!

1 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

BTW, I tagged you in my blog.