BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nursery under construction....

So Caleb and his buddy, Trevor, started to work on the nursery last weekend. They got the drywall hung and 2 coats of mud on the walls. They even hung drywall in our livingroom, since Caleb decided to do both rooms at once. They still need another coat of mud in a few spots then they can start the "wet" sanding, which they tell me that there will not be the dust from the sanding. I'm not convinced but we will see. I had asked Caleb to have the nursery done by my first baby shower, March 14th. Hopefully it will be finished. We finally agreed on a color for the livingroom. I'm a little nervous about how it is going to look but I'm hoping it turns out great. But before they can paint they need to texture plaster the walls and ceiling. I'll put up pictures when all is done.

0 comments: