BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update

We are still under construction at our home. The living room is painted and just needs the crown molding put up to finish. I really like having the room painted all one color and no more paneling. The paneling made the room seem so dark. We ended up using a mid-tone color on our walls. I am pleased. Now I have to look for some new curtains.

As for the nursery, the 1st coat of paint is on. The 2nd coat should be finished today. We are really liking the color. Caleb thinks its a nice calming color, I hope so. Caleb also has to put trim up in the nursery after the painting is finished. Then he has to paint the door frames for closet and the drawers & cupboard doors (the room has built in drawers & cupboard) and clean the hardwood floor. After all that is finished we will be ready to bring in furniture.

My 1st baby shower is Saturday and I can't wait. I'm so excited to finally have things to put in the nursery. I am really ready to start nesting, especially in the nursery.

0 comments: